• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO PCH
3 3

154 posts in this topic

Thanks JustJimN for the purchases.  Not sure why I'm seeing the OOTN 2 taken twice in a post and OOTN 12b taken in 2 separate posts.  Anyhow, I have you down for the OOTN 2, 3, and 12b.  Thanks again.

Ok, that was all of the Out of the Nights.  Adventures into the Unknown coming up, incl numbers 14-17, 19, 20, 22, 24-28, 49, 50, 53, 54.  Not sure if I'll get all of these up this morning.

Adventures into the Unknown #14 FN+ (not sure how much dust shadows affect grade - structurally very sound)

$125 SOLD

Scan 241.jpeg

Scan 242.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

2 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Ok, that was all of the Out of the Nights.  Adventures into the Unknown coming up, incl numbers 14-17, 19, 20, 22, 24-28, 49, 50, 53, 54.  Not sure if I'll get all of these up this morning.

Adventures into the Unknown #14 FN+ (not sure how much dust shadows affect grade - structurally very sound)

$125

Scan 241.jpeg

Scan 242.jpeg

:takeit:

3 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Thanks JustJimN for the purchases.  Not sure why I'm seeing the OOTN 2 taken twice in a post and OOTN 12b taken in 2 separate posts.  Anyhow, I have you down for the OOTN 2, 3, and 12b.  Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Was having problems with "submit". Love these covers. Thanks.

Adventures into the Unknown #16 VG/FN

What look like chips on the edge of the front cover are pieces folded back - there is no loss of paper.  Crease running through corner also.

$90 SOLD

Scan 261.jpeg

Scan 262.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Adventures into the Unknown #17 VG

Corner chip on bottom, piece missing top corner, inside cover tanning.  Pages CR/OW and supple.

$70 $50

Scan 263.jpeg

Scan 264.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Adventures into the Unknown #20 FN/VF

Bit of wear on the bottom corner at the spine, small tear on edge of cover, dust shadow on back, bit of a spine roll.  Awesome book.

$150 SOLD

Scan 267.jpeg

Scan 268.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy