• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topher Grace has signed on for Spider Man 3

28 posts in this topic

Topher Grace is a surprisingly good actor for a sitcom kid. He was great in Traffic, anyway, and that recent movie, In Good Company.

Villain-wise, he should play The Rose. I will quit my job to personally organize a nationwide effort to boycott Spider-Man 3 if it has anything to do with clones, the stupidest saga in Spider-Man history. sumo.gif

My worry in all of this is simply that there will be too many bad guys (we know Harry is going to turn into Gobby Jr., and you have the Sandman, and now Grace will play a third villain?)

I hope all of it doesn't come at the expense of a decent story.

Dont know who Topher really is going to play, but who would have predicted that Tobey would have filled the role of Spidey very well 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ned Leeds / Hobgoblin is a possibility.

"The actress has suggested she would make a perfect Black Cat in Spider-Man 3, but, per fan Website GoblinJournals.com, an "anonymous source" close to the film says there will be no Black Cat role in the new film; instead, the two baddies will be Sandman and Hobgoblin."

Ned Leeds / Hobgoblin is a possibility.

"The actress has suggested she would make a perfect Black Cat in Spider-Man 3, but, per fan Website GoblinJournals.com, an "anonymous source" close to the film says there will be no Black Cat role in the new film; instead, the two baddies will be Sandman and Hobgoblin."

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess the people making the film don't think highly of the Lizard.

now where can I ind a nice copy of Spider-Man 4 and 238? insane.gif

...Where did you hear that he is going to play a villian?,...from what I read they are looking to use him as a replacement for McGuire who wants out of the picture....the release in super-hero hype says nothing about him being a villian....

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- "That '70s Show" star Topher Grace has joined the lineup of "Spider-Man 3," in which he will play one of two villains

Venom and Carnage? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif