• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] REDUCED! RAWS UP! MORE SLABS! ATOM 1 3.5, ASM 2, ASM 16, ASM 46, ASM 122, SUBBY 1

42 posts in this topic

MORE SLABS ADDED!!

RAWS NOW UP!

Hello again everyone! Trying to find new homes for some early ASM slabs as well as a few other Marvels!  Raw books coming in the next day or two. 

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $12 for first slab and $2 for each additional slab.  Raw books are $7 for the first and $1 for each additional raw book. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 CGC 4.0 UNIVERSAL OW/W - SOLD!!  Purchased this book off of ebay a couple years back already slabbed, I am uninformed as to its pressed/unpressed status.  Case is in nice shape with no cracks or big scuffs/scratches.

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6 CGC 5.0 UNIVERSAL OW/W - NOW SOLD!  Also purchased of off ebay already slabbed, so no idea if it was pressed.  Case is in great shape, no cracks or big scuffs/scratches.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 CGC 4.5 UNIVERSAL OW - SOLD!!  Got this one from a boardie not too long ago.  Book was already slabbed and I don't know if it was pressed.  Holder is in nice shape, no cracks or big scuffs/scratches.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

THE INCREDIBLE HULK #180 CGC 7.5 UNIVERSAL OW/W - SOLD!!  I actually bought this book raw from an OO collection that I don't believe any of the books were pressed.  I subbed it myself without having it pressed.  Case is in great shape.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Ok, now I'm confused. I said I'll take ASM 20, but then it showed ComicCarl's post before mine. So, I edited it to say too late for me, but now it shows my post first before ComicCarl. Definitely confused who was first. I guess I was? I'll let the seller decide.

Edited by jharvey

6 minutes ago, jharvey said:

Ok, now I'm confused. I said I'll take ASM 20, but then it showed ComicCarl's post before mine. So, I edited it to say too late for me, but now it shows my post first before ComicCarl. Definitely confused who was first.

I've actually seen this happen before on other message boards.  Where 2 people post at the exact same time (up to the second) and diff users see a diff order.

Someone people showed screen shots where someone saw person A first and person B second... while another user saw the reverse.

No idea.

2 minutes ago, Erndog said:
10 minutes ago, jharvey said:

Ok, now I'm confused. I said I'll take ASM 20, but then it showed ComicCarl's post before mine. So, I edited it to say too late for me, but now it shows my post first before ComicCarl. Definitely confused who was first.

I've actually seen this happen before on other message boards.  Where 2 people post at the exact same time (up to the second) and diff users see a diff order.

Someone people showed screen shots where someone saw person A first and person B second... while another user saw the reverse.

No idea.

It's happened at least twice to me - once for the good and once for the bad.  The good was an Aquaman 29, so I feel like I'm ahead. In that case, I saw that I lost, then I was invoiced, I went back, and I showed as winning. (shrug)

47 minutes ago, jharvey said:

Ok, now I'm confused. I said I'll take ASM 20, but then it showed ComicCarl's post before mine. So, I edited it to say too late for me, but now it shows my post first before ComicCarl. Definitely confused who was first. I guess I was? I'll let the seller decide.

Well unfortunately I don't have another way to decide other than post order since both posts apparently came it at the same time...think I gotta go with Jharvey.  My apologies to Carl :-(

^^