• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLink mailed payment issue - looking for advice

28 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

I will, as soon as I have something solid to report.  I am wondering how long I should wait before contacting them again.

Once, when I had a similar problem, I talked to the lady in accounting and I remember she called me when the payment arrived. In my situation the problem turned out to be local as the mailbox I dropped the envelope in apparently was not picked up until days later. In any case, good luck !

Spoke to Sue at ComicLink today...still no money order.  She was very nice and seemed genuinely helpful.  She gave me some insight into the process and it is more than just an amount matching thing.  She said there is usually some scanning of the items sent (envelope, invoice, etc) to be sent along with the check/m.o. amount.  She is working on it from her end and I think I will give it another week then begin the m.o. cancel process and pay by cc.

46 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

I sent in a check immediately after the last auction,still no info for me either. But I don't worry about it,they are always slow.

Check was cashed on 7/3

My check cleared my bank on June 30th and I'm still waiting.

Well, the money order never got to clink.  I repaid via credit card and and have since received the books.  So now I have to wrestle with moneygram for a refund.  Best case - I'm pretty even and I have the books.  Worst case - I have the books and I am into them for $680 instead of $340.

29 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

Well, the money order never got to clink.  I repaid via credit card and and have since received the books.  So now I have to wrestle with moneygram for a refund.  Best case - I'm pretty even and I have the books.  Worst case - I have the books and I am into them for $680 instead of $340.

Ouch. I was curious about the process for getting a money order refund. It looks like each company has different rules. With Money gram it said ...

MoneyGram will also not refund cash for a money order, but will reissue a new money order (if it has not already been cashed).

12 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Ouch. I was curious about the process for getting a money order refund. It looks like each company has different rules. With Money gram it said ...

MoneyGram will also not refund cash for a money order, but will reissue a new money order (if it has not already been cashed).

Always get the M.O. at the Post Office..... easy to solve problems as long as you keep the receipt. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu