• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: MARCH OF CRIME, 1948 FOX GIANT! Killer bad girl cover... Closed!

10 posts in this topic

One GA book up for grabs. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. Returns no problem if not pleased. Paypal preferred; please be able to pay within 3 days unless we make other arrangements. Secure Priority ship is extra at cost. Thanks for looking!

--

March of Crime #nn in 3.5. Nice lower-grade copy of this tough Fox book with a crazy 'bad girl' cover...and man, is she pissed! Book contains four remaindered comics including Zoot, Jo-Jo and crime comics -- better than average interiors, with plenty of GGA. Very solid VGish book has a few small pieces out of the spine, not visible from the front (see 3rd photo) but let's call it VG- to be safe. Supple OW/W pages. No HA sales in 8 years, and no GPA sales ever!

$500  $450

2zrhmog.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

2najreo.jpg

Spine:

Spoiler

2cpz3bl.jpg

Edited by Point Five

7 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I believe mine has some Phantom Lady in it,does this one?

Cool, you have one too Jimmers! This one has Zoot, Jo-Jo and two crime books inside.

7 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Neat book Jon, never seen it before.  How well is the cover attached to the book?

Thanks! Cover is fully attached, no loosening or splits. Probably a straight VG, but calling it a strict VG- to be safe.

Edited by Point Five

6 hours ago, Point Five said:

Cool, you have one too Jimmers! This one has Zoot, Jo-Jo and two crime books inside.

Thanks! Cover is fully attached, no loosening or splits. Probably a straight VG, but calling it a strict VG- to be safe.

Bump!

Plus,I checked and it's my Crime Inc. giant that has the Phantom Lady stories :foryou:

One last tango for this thread. As a point of interest, I was able to determine the contents of this Fox giant. Here are the issue numbers and a few story titles:

Murder Incorporated #4 - "The Gun-Crazy Brady Gang", "Paul Jawarski and the Notorious Flathead Gang"

Zoot Comics #14 (b) - "The Thirsty Tyrant of Tii", "Death's Grim Reflection"

Murder Incorporated #3 - "John Lord, Ohio's Murdering Fagin", "Joseph Medley, Lady Killer"

Jo-Jo #14 - "The Revenge of the White Shrew", "Rocks of Revenge"

Price drop to $450. Thanks all!