• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Don Newton, Locke & Key, YTLM
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Looking to pay top dollar for each of the following:

Any Locke & Key covers by Gabe Rodriguez

Y: The Last Man, pages from the first 12 issues only

Don Newton:

a) Batman #366 pages

b) World's Finest #259 (Green Arrow/Hawkman team-up)

c) Detective #526 (opening 2-page spread)

28 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

I've never seen any Locke & Key art made available, I think GR has kept most, if not all, of that art. Maybe there are a few pieces floating around though - good luck!

There was a time when Gabe sold some covers (not interiors) through a US agent, and then with a Chilean agent, before shutting down those relationships and keeping the rest under lock and key (haha). I was lucky enough to buy a couple through his Chilean agent years ago, but I know there were some other savvy buyers who might have a cover available from that time. Plus there was an interior page that squeaked out to a comic shop, so hoping there might be another out there...  Knowing what people paid and what I'd be willing to pay, anyone that has Locke & Key art will do well to PM me. 

42 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

There was a time when Gabe sold some covers (not interiors) through a US agent, and then with a Chilean agent, before shutting down those relationships and keeping the rest under lock and key (haha). I was lucky enough to buy a couple through his Chilean agent years ago, but I know there were some other savvy buyers who might have a cover available from that time. Plus there was an interior page that squeaked out to a comic shop, so hoping there might be another out there...  Knowing what people paid and what I'd be willing to pay, anyone that has Locke & Key art will do well to PM me. 

This is good to know, thanks for sharing the info (thumbsu