• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: VF+ish Bronze Marvel and DC Romance

8 posts in this topic

OK, no jokes guys. Not gay, not light in the loafers, and not even a pansy-.

BUT, I am still seeking some reasonably priced BA Romance books. Pretty much all issues Marvel and DC raw in 8.0-9.2. Not seeking a single issue here or there but seeking at least a small lot of five or more. Not looking to flip, I just think these books are kinda' cool. The cheesecake kinda' cool. grin.gif

I think Greggy and Deathlok have a lot of them.

Thanks, If they do, please contact me with what you have for sale. Greggy offered me a few nice books a year or so ago that I thought were priced too high for me at the time, but I may be interested now. gossip.gif

bumpit.gif

Anybody? ANYBODY?????

Oh, and for those interested, check out the Infinite Bronze Romance Thread in the Bronze comics section. Greggy just posted almost a hundred beautiful scans of great HG DC BA Romance books. Made many of us drool in more ways than one. hail.gif

Have you picked up Sinister House of Secret Love 1-4 and Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 1-4 yet? Those are right up your alley, combining horror and romance, with some sweet covers as well. I recently finished the Sinister House mini-run. I will post them in the BA horror thread.

Have you picked up Sinister House of Secret Love 1-4 and Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 1-4 yet? Those are right up your alley, combining horror and romance, with some sweet covers as well. I recently finished the Sinister House mini-run. I will post them in the BA horror thread.

Yes, I have Forbidden Love #1 and #4 and Secret Love #1. The interior art by Tony diZuniga in Forbidden #1 is outstanding and very sexy.