• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loser LoserCon(tm) 2017! - Gary Frank, Aron Wiesenfeld Covers
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Every year during SD, most of us feel like losers for not going, so once again I will try to be virtually there by putting stuff for sale on CAF.

This time I'm actually a double loser, not only am I not going to SD, I actually have very little art to sell because I depleted most of my sell pile paying for all the art I bought this year! :)

But I still managed to scrounge a couple of pieces and might add more in a couple of days.  Oh yeah, one of them is only $3!

The new items I added are:

1. Don Newton Doc Savage Sketch - $3 SOLD

2. Carl Critchlow Batman 3-D splash featuring Scarecrow -$99 - SOLD

Of course I had existing stuff for sale already on my CAF from Mike Grell, Greg Land, Adam Hughes, Art Adams and more!

CAF LoserCon(tm) Gallery Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Edited by malvin
update status

I wouldn't beat yourself up, Malvin. For starters, you're all the way up in Canada. Besides, we all know San Diego is a mix of geek heaven and frustration. 

"Glad" is not the word I'm looking for, but I'm "glad" you mentioned your sell pile was low because I seriously thought you had a bottomless well of comic art. You got a lot of pieces to envy with the proceeds from those auctions! (worship)MALVIN'S ART COLLECTION

Good luck!

Edited by Jay Olie Espy

ok, the final items I can scrounge up to sell are added to my LoserCon(tm) Gallery.  They are:

1. Gary Frank Kin TPB Cover

2. Aron Wiesendfeld Green Arrow Cover

Check out my CAF FS Gallery for scans and prices!

CAF Link

Malvin