• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone buy from seller "bcarreras" before?

9 posts in this topic

I have bought a few raw books from him before, they graded out OK when I submitted them. Only real complaint is some of his stuff tends to be a little overgraded(ask for bigger scans). He uses media mail too, I can't remember what he used to ship my books in now.

Guy really needs to invest in a scanner, I won an X-Men #48 from him that no one bid on because of the horrible scan(I requested a bigger one to actually SEE the book) for $15 which graded out at a 8.5 when I submitted it. 27_laughing.gif

Its kinda hit or miss with this guy so watch yourself.

I purchased a PGX book from him last year.

He insisted on a money order for a $10 book. After promptly mailing payment, I waited over a month for the book. He filed a non-paying bidder against me, even though I told him I mailed payment and provided the Postal Money Order information.

He said he never received it, and requested that I track it through post office (which cost me $3.)

Coincidentally, the day after I filed my tracking order through the post office, he told me that my payment had "arrived" that day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He never reimbursed me for the tracking fee as he said he would.

Not a bad guy, but seems to be disorganized. Not worth the hassle for a $10 book.