• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

OK lets do 20% OFF everything left on the last page from session #1......im surprise the big first clayface is still there.  It's now $200.  Lets do that till the start of the sale.  Thanks

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Are there 10 people in here yet?  

You're not going to make me get into my Stu IDs, are you?  hm

Just roll with it and get the party started. :banana:

20 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Last but not least:

Detective Comics #298--This is a gorgeous complete low grade copy of a very hard to find book.  Everything is attached, staples are firm, no missing pages.  Solid 4.5 or so copy here.  This is the 1st Clayface....nice key.  The price on 4.5 is floating around $325....asking $250

Untitled-1-p1 (7).jpg

:takeit: per our PMs, thanks

1 minute ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Hey everyone.. I'm having fun lurking the thread...really great deals from Solar Boy..haven't seen anything I'm looking for but I'm watching :ph34r:

prevert...., :baiting:

Guys last night we ended with free bee #12......so lets start with a free comic to anyone in here tonight.....Remember lets have fun and please im looking for a lot of likes....like away if you like a comic or deal i post...thanks CLAIMED

Untitled-3-p1 (21).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY