• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] let's sell some g.a. peds---books added
2 2

56 posts in this topic

i'm going to cull some non-essential stuff over the next couple days.  this thread will be ped-only, both raw and slabbed.  i'll pay s/h domestic, you pay if not in the u.s. of a.  paypal, ck or m.o. all good.  i'll take a return.  i'll take it on the thread trumps anything that happened in a p.m., but i will look at reasonable counters.

here is the river city copy of a classic atlas cover [if you don't dig the people melting covers, change hobbies],  adventures into terror 20. maybe 5.0'ish?   there is a piece of scotch tape along top rt corner.  sooooo cool.

$200. SOLD!

advterror20.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

5 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i'm going to cull some non-essential stuff over the next couple days.  this thread will be ped-only, both raw and slabbed.  i'll pay s/h domestic, you pay if not in the u.s. of a.  paypal, ck or m.o. all good.  i'll take a return.  i'll take it on the thread trumps anything that happened in a p.m., but i will look at reasonable counters.

here is the river city copy of a classic atlas cover [if you don't dig the people melting covers, change hobbies],  adventures into terror 20. maybe 5.0'ish?   there is a piece of scotch tape along top rt corner.  sooooo cool.

$200.

advterror20.jpg

:takeit:

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Billy can you read out loud what notes are on the CGC label, please?  

...better yet, maybe just type them in here :idea:

"2 pieces manufactured with piece off, only affects text story."