• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action #242 6.0 stolen at Motor City Show

8 posts in this topic

While at San Diego I unfortunately heard that Mike Goldman had some books stolen at the Motor City show.  Knowing that he doesn't post on the boards I offered to start a thread since I know that the boards have recovered books in the past.

One of the books stolen was a Action #242 CGC 6.0 Serial number 099483001.  I don't have a scan,  sorry.

If anybody happens to see the book on ebay or offered for sale please contact Mike at 248-426-8059,  email michaelg@motorcitycomics.com

10 hours ago, blazingbob said:

While at San Diego I unfortunately heard that Mike Goldman had some books stolen at the Motor City show.  Knowing that he doesn't post on the boards I offered to start a thread since I know that the boards have recovered books in the past.

One of the books stolen was a Action #242 CGC 6.0 Serial number 099483001.  I don't have a scan,  sorry.

If anybody happens to see the book on ebay or offered for sale please contact Mike at 248-426-8059,  email michaelg@motorcitycomics.com

I keep an eye out here in the SF area.:wishluck:

23 hours ago, blazingbob said:

Oh no!  Will keep an eye out. (thumbsu