• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stay Away from this Ebayer

10 posts in this topic

This is the first time I have ever been pissed enough at someone to write something. I have been on ebay for years and years, I just moved and got road runner and added a new account on ebay. I just won a GL#44 CGC 9.4 AND THE SELLER TRIXIECAT3 OR KURT REY says my bid is now cancelled. Last night right when the auction ended I emailed him and asked for his address so I could send payment out ASAP, HE TOLD ME THE TOTAL $414.00. Well today I get an email saying my winning was cancelled because I have a zero feedback(my new account) I wrote him back and said that I always follow the auctions rules and nowhere in his auction did it state any stipulation on zero feedback ebayers(which I told him) I also told him I have been on ebay for years and just opened another account but he said he has gotten burned before. How the heck is he going to get burned if I am going to send out payment ASAP!!!!! Before I get angry again tell me what you would do. I have purchased many books from my fellow CGC gang and now I need some advice. Thanks guys and GALS KEN

I bought the new HP 17" WIDESCREEN Laptop and gave my girlfriend my other. I decided to open another ebay account for her so she could start using ebay on her own. I thought I would start purchasing on her account to start to get her raring up so these problems would not happen(guess not) I even emailed this guy ASAP and asked him for his address, this was his response:

Unfortunately I have been burned by multiple bidders with zero feedbacks, and it appears I forgot to put this in the ad, or it was deleted by ebay, that still is our policy.

sorry for the inconvienence,

I'M sorry but that is BS. I think he did not want to sell or something. I would have sent out payment first thing tomorrow morning. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY GREEN LANTERN CGC'D BOOKS FROM 1-100 LET ME KNOW. AGAIN THANKS FELLOW FORUMITES!!

It does not appear he would have much to lose if you were willing to send the payment out ASAP. Your payment would arrive before a relist would end. Probably a case of sellers remorse.

If the seller is not willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and wait a few days for the payment to arrive, you are probably better off staying away from the deal. BTW how does the sellers feedbck look?

Well, I checked through his auctions and couldn't find one restriction regarding bidders with 0 feedback. So I guess he forgot he never did that. Regarding his feedback received and feedback given, I couldn't find anything regarding problems with low feedback bidders.

Methinks he wasn't happy with the final price and is trying to duck out.

Here's a link to the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533073831

I think its BS. If I decided not to buy an item after bidding on it and winning it I as a buyer would get a nasty email from ebay and a warning,but This guy won't have anything happen. There was nothing for him to lose seeing I was going to send out payment tomorrow and like you said the money would be at his house before the re-list would be available. Hey thanks for looking back at his other auctions to see if that stipulation was in any of those, that was pretty cool of you!! Oh well if anyone has GL'S let me know.

AND THE VOODOO IS ON HIM NOW!

He'll probably put the book up again, I tell you I really don't get upset often but this is real [#@$%!!!], I think you guys nailed it by stated sellers remorse. Maybe I'll find a 9.8 cgc. huh!