• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. SS Batman killing joke and master race, and others Raw

16 posts in this topic

Hello folks! Newish to the boards, and have a small feedback thread started. Hope to add more to the thread.

Up for grabs are 2 cgc slabs, and a few of the image anniversary comics. See below.

No HOS'ers or Probies.  First time buyers PM me before making a move.

PMs are cool, :takeit:takes the cake though. Issues will be resolved using the time stamp.

Shipping to the USA only. Shipping is free for slabs. Shipping for individual raw books is priority for $6.50 or first-class for $4.50.

I accept paypal only. 

No returns. Slabs are straight forward. For raw copies, please ask questions before claiming. Multiple pictures added to show condition.

Let's get started. Thanks!

Update: I closed the blind box sale, going to try eBay. If anyone was interested in any of those copies I had originally on this listing, PM me.

Edited by rogue14
Title

4 hours ago, rogue14 said:

God country 1.

blank sketch cover and color variant. Sketch cover has the printed indentation.

Set for $85.

color for $20.

sketch for $70.

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

What condition is the blank sketch cover in?

On 7/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, Drbearsec said:

What condition is the blank sketch cover in?

I'm new to grading and not too experienced, but I'd say it's (NM-), corners are crisp but they have that usual new comic corner issue. I don't see any other aesthetic issues though. Here are a few more pics.

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

Edited by rogue14
Edit

Adding more image books. Up for grabs are a few of the Skybound 5th anniversary color exclusives. Same rules as listed above.

With my limited experience, I'd say their between vf-nm. Some corner blunting and minimal spine wear on some near the corners. See pictures.

Each are selling for $5 a piece.

Take the lot for $30.

Edited by rogue14
Edit

Adding a graded cgc 9.4 Batman the killing joke signed by Brian Bolland. Case looks good. 

Asking $250 obo shipped priority with tracking and insurance.

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1877.JPG

IMG_1878.JPG

Edited by rogue14
Price drop

Adding a graded cgc 9.8 Dark knight 3 master race #1 signed by Miller, Kubert, Janson, and Azzarello. Case looks good. 

Asking $200 obo shipped priority with tracking and insurance.

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

Edited by rogue14
Price drop