• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capital City Comic Con - August 26th, 2017 - Breslin Center in East Lansing, MI - Mark Bagley

7 posts in this topic

Home Page:

https://capcitycomiccon.com/

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/capcitycomiccon/

Small but growing one day show in East Lansing MI.  Show is on the floor where MSU basketball plays.  They take out the hardwood for the show and setup on the concrete of the arena floor.  This is the third year for the show and second at this venue.  Myself and two other boardies (Nick's Comics and Tempus Fugit) setup last year and did very good.  I think there are still a few booths available, but it is slim pickings and likely interior only.  

This show is about a 3 hour drive from Chicago, and about an hour and 15 from Detroit.

Carnage creator Mark Bagley announced for it this year.

21 hours ago, DarkPhantom13 said:

Man i wish i could attend this to get a sketch from Mark Bagley....

Well just in case plans change....... :baiting:

I asked the promoter and Bagley is only charging 10 bucks a SIG on ASM 361-363.  Other books are first 5 books signed FREE and then 5 bucks each after that! Sketch rates started at 60 on up depending on what you wanted.

Great deal in this day and age of cons. 

Final update for this one.  Mark Bagley will be signing, doing sketches, and photo ops too.  See the post above or the website for the rates.

Between Nick and I, we will have over 100 long boxes and some pretty cool wall books too!  

Please check out Nick's booth too, he has a lot of good sales he on the boards but also has some killer stuff at shows.  I have bought a good chunk for my own collection over the years.