• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beauteous Bronze Marvel Slabs

16 posts in this topic

I've got seven unrestored stunners for sale tonight.  The list prices are firm.  Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal.  Shipping is $14 in the US - other locations will be a bit extra.  There are no returns on CGC-graded comics, unless damaged in spite of my bomb-proof shipping.  I'd be happy to describe in detail via p.m. the condition and flaws of any comic.

Disclosure: None of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

• Amazing Spiderman #113  SOLD!
  • cgc 9.8 ow/w 
  • Top census copy

$850  

ASM113front.JPG

ASM113back.JPG

Edited by namisgr
book sold

• Avengers #93  SOLD!
  • cgc 9.6 ow/w
  • Top census copy

$1,850

One of the all-time great Bronze Age comics, with over 30 pages of Neal Adams Avengers AND Fantastic Four art.  Roy Thomas scripted the Kree-Skrull war story, including the classic chapter 'Journey to the Center of an Android'.  Perfectly square giant-size picture frame cover registration to boot, true believer!

Avengers93cgc96-2.JPG

Avengers93cgc96back-2.JPG

Edited by namisgr
book sold

• Avengers #103
  • cgc 9.4 white
  • Rocky Mountain pedigree

$395

Perfect picture frame cover wrap with rich cover inks and snow white paper from the Rocky Mountain collection.  Nicest looking copy I've ever seen.

Avengers103cgc.JPG

Avengers103back.JPG

• Doc Savage #1  SOLD!
  • cgc 9.6 ow/w

$395

Movie starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is due 2018.

DocSavage1back.JPG

DocSavage1cgc_1.JPG

Edited by namisgr
book sold

12 hours ago, namisgr said:
  • Avengers #93
  • cgc 9.6 ow/w
  • Top census copy

$1,850

One of the all-time great Bronze Age comics, with over 30 pages of Neal Adams Avengers AND Fantastic Four art.  Roy Thomas scripted the Kree-Skrull war story, including the classic chapter 'Journey to the Center of an Android'.  Perfectly square giant-size picture frame cover registration to boot, true believer!

Avengers93cgc96-2.JPG

Avengers93cgc96back-2.JPG

Take take take!