• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP !ASM 300 Chromium HELP!

7 posts in this topic

hey everyone, i recently bought what i thought was a asm 300 chromium edition and when i got it in the mail today opened it to check it out and its just the front and back cover no pages, is this worth any money or did i get screwed? please help

2 hours ago, Salty_Nova said:

hey everyone, i recently bought what i thought was a asm 300 chromium edition

You shouldn't think anything is an "ASM 300 chromium edition" as such a thing does not exist.

2 hours ago, Salty_Nova said:

and when i got it in the mail today opened it to check it out and its just the front and back cover no pages, is this worth any money or did i get screwed? please help

Despite most of the value of Marvel Collectible Classics: Spider-Man 1 coming from the cover, a copy without the guts is still essentially worthless.

12 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

You shouldn't think anything is an "ASM 300 chromium edition" as such a thing does not exist.

Despite most of the value of Marvel Collectible Classics: Spider-Man 1 coming from the cover, a copy without the guts is still essentially worthless.

Yes it does.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Chromium-300-W-Marvel-B-NM-HIGH-RES-SCANS-/152640038482?hash=item238a0e2652:g:RdEAAOSwA35ZefDt

4 minutes ago, TheRealVenom said:

Why would you claim such a thing exists and then link to a copy of Marvel Collectible Classics: Spider-Man 1? I don't get it.