• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Lowered FS: 1975 Marvel Stickers and checklists

8 posts in this topic

I have these duplicate stickers that are in very nice shape and some unmarked checklists that form part of a puzzle for FF 100.  

pay via PayPal ?

IMG_5541.thumb.JPG.a8df887393ac367f2da2ee2ed0d6aad9.JPG

14 stickers in sleeves and toploaders and 12 checklists.  (1marked) for the grand total of $57.....Now $45 ....shipped in a priority mailer USA.  I see they sell for up to $20 ea depending on condition and desire but this is about as cheap as you'll ever find and they are in nice shape.  

Wouldn't be selling if they weren't dupes for me.

thanks 

comicdey

IMG_5542.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5544.JPG

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5546.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5548.JPG

IMG_5550.JPG

IMG_5551.JPG

IMG_5552.JPG

Edited by Comicdey
Price lowere $57 to $45

4 hours ago, fmaz said:

Wow, those bring me back!  My bedroom door was COVERED in that set of stickers!   More of the heroes ones than those, though.. but still.. cool item.  Someone will scoop 'em up quick I'm sure!

There's still time to relive your childhood ?

5 minutes ago, Comicdey said:

There's still time to relive your childhood ?

Yeah, thanks.  I tended more towards the Spidey / Cap / Iron Man / Thing stickers.... I definintely had these guys up there, but they weren't the primary guys.  But I'm sure they'll ring bells for someone!

GLWTS!