• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Drop 25% OFF! Over 40 Books, Gold, Silver, Bronze, High Grade Low Grade, Key, GGA, Price Variants etc.
4 4

83 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.00 for raws, $12.00 for slabs, $1.00 per additional book. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Nice mix of books here. Low grade to high, gga to key superhero, gold to bronze. Hoping for a sellout here, there should be something for everyone.

As an added bonus, anyone who has ever purchased from me before, or I have purchased from, as a thank you, take an immediate 10% off. If we haven't dealt with each other before, if you buy a book, and add a second book, take advantage of the same offer. I lost my job last week so I am motivated to sell, if you feel a price is off, just ask. 

Going to list a book now to get started, and should be back around 4 Eastern with the remainder. Starting with the lower priced stuff first...

Edited by TheDynasty

2 minutes ago, JustJimN said:

Sorry to hear about the job loss. Good luck in the search for a new one!

Yup, that sucks. Good luck in finding your next one.

2 minutes ago, piper said:

Having recently lost and then subsequently secured a new position, I truly believe the old adage that whenever one door closes, another opens. You will find something better!

Thanks for the kind words, great advice, and I'm trying to look at everything that way right now!

Son of Satan #5 Price Variant 
This one looks like it had three staples (unnecessarily) added and removed- three pairs of tiny pinholes along spine front and back. Name written bottom back cover. 
$10RRATR0i.jpg3uzaXiC.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

Just now, TheDynasty said:

Thanks for the kind words, great advice, and I'm trying to look at everything that way right now!

I'm happy to review your resume if you're interested.