• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illustrated History of Heidi Saha on eBay now *DELETED*

4 posts in this topic

Jesus K-rist! I have one of those in near mint just lying around in my collection. I am putting it up on Ebay tomorrow. I thought it was worth $2.00 if I could find the pervert that was interested in it! Thank you for making me aware of this. At last I will be able to buy shoes for my children!

And if anyone wants to know about Seidi Haha just ask. I remember her well. I wonder what she looks like today. Probably still great! I mean, her story wouldn't be as good as Betty Page's, but she is probably as close as comic fans can get to their own Betty Page. Just her name reminds me of what a horrible geek I was in my early teens. Her presence at a New York con reminded us ALL of what horrible geeks we were. Well, this geek is getting the last laugh-- Hundreds of dollars for a rag with her dressed up like Sheena. I can hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!