• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Billing

2 posts in this topic

Hey, Everyone. So I just sent in my first wave of comics for grading. I'm pretty exited but as probably every newbie I'm very paranoid. So i sent in four comics (modern age) for pressing and grading. The math they gave me was $76 for the grading and $48 for the pressing. I chose the return shipping through USPS for the extra insurance. My Question is what amount will be charged to my card and when. Not that i care I just like to know things. Do they charge everything together or separate price of the work being done from the price of shipping. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Roberts said:

Hey, Everyone. So I just sent in my first wave of comics for grading. I'm pretty exited but as probably every newbie I'm very paranoid. So i sent in four comics (modern age) for pressing and grading. The math they gave me was $76 for the grading and $48 for the pressing. I chose the return shipping through USPS for the extra insurance. My Question is what amount will be charged to my card and when. Not that i care I just like to know things. Do they charge everything together or separate price of the work being done from the price of shipping. 

Welcome to the Boards. Though somebody may answer your question here, the proper place to put a question like this is in the Ask CGC thread. The Boards are very OCD about putting posts in the proper location. In some cases they will delete your post.