• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this BIN deal

3 posts in this topic

Check out the auctions I won with Buy-It-Now recently:

My Auctions

I thought it was a pretty good deal. Even if the comics weren't graded accurately, the price was low enough to warrant the risk. I figured I could recoup my losses on eBay, even if they came in Good.

I figured what had happened, was she meant to start the auctions at these prices, but did Buy-It-Now instead. Many of her comics start at $5 and $9.99. I almost felt guilty, but I figured if I didn't buy them (I was the first to see them), the next guy would. And who was I to assume she didn't mean to list them for this low? If she had said something, I wouldn't have insisted that she sell them to me. She didn't mention anything.

Well I received them today. They're VG, not F. Still a decent deal! I was worried at such a low price, she wouldn't take caution when shipping them. Sure enough, they came in a Priority envelope. No bags, no boards, no cardboard. I guess at VG, they couldn't be damaged enough to lower the grade. I don't think I'll mention anything in her feedback. I mean, at $30, who can complain?!?!