• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD WINGS #90 VG+ $150 Shipped Hey, I have one of those!

3 posts in this topic

SOLD to Hudson

Thanks for checking this out!  I looked at the recent sale of the WINGS #90, and thought, "that's a great cover, I used to have one of those."  Lo and behold, I still have it!

Was $250, now just $150.  It is an easy 4.0, maybe 4.5, with the horizontal manufacturing crease being the drawback.  Classic, Bob Lubbers signed in the print, cover art.  Overstreet says negligee panels within.  I would describe the interior page quality as supple, with overall light toning.  Complete and tight to staples throughout.

Questions or comments welcome in the thread or send me a personal message.

I take checks, money order, or Paypal.  $150 includes flat, sturdy, first class shipping, 48 states only, please.   Shipping service upgrades at buyer's expense.  Continental US only, please.

Regards. David S. Albright

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Edited by aokartman
title, terms, last price drop

5 hours ago, aokartman said:

Thanks for checking this out!  I looked at the recent sale of the WINGS #90, and thought, "that's a great cover, I used to have one of those."  Lo and behold, I still have it!

Was $250, now just $150.  It is an easy 4.0, maybe 4.5, with the horizontal manufacturing crease being the drawback.  Classic, Bob Lubbers signed in the print, cover art.  Overstreet says negligee panels within.  I would describe the interior page quality as supple, with overall light toning.  Complete and tight to staples throughout.

Questions or comments welcome in the thread or send me a personal message.

I take checks, money order, or Paypal.  $150 includes flat, sturdy, first class shipping, 48 states only, please.   Shipping service upgrades at buyer's expense.  Continental US only, please.

Regards. David S. Albright

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

:takeit: