• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOTGUN SALE - All Comics $1.00 each (25 cents after 24 hours) Over 500 books, Flat shipping
1 1

603 posts in this topic

ABOUT THE COLLECTION:

I recently purchased a collection of books that has many Superhero and Horror titles that I need to blow out. Most of the modern books are in excellent condition averaging NM-range. I apologize up front for these books not being in order and not being pulled from the bags. I'm just grabbing them out of the boxes as quickly as possible and snapping photos. For this reason, I am trying a SHOTGUN SALE!!! That means I will try to post about 50-100 books at a time at super fast speed (no description, no title, no price, just the picture) and the first person to claim it, wins it for $1.00 (after 24 hours you can claim a book for 25 cents!!! *See Rulez below). Hopefully you can fill any gaps in your run or simply purchase some cheap reads at prices you will not find anywhere else. I'll will give updates as to when the postings occur. If this trial run is successful, I will have several of these similar auctions. (I will also try to run another thread to save shipping)

RULEZ:

First to claim it in the post WINS the item for $1.00

If the item is still remaining after 24 hours, then you can claim it for only .25 cent, only if you use the emoji :foryou: in your post (ie. :takeit::foryou:)

In the spirit of K.I.S.S.- Shipping is a flat fee of $5.95 to US address no matter how many books you purchase!!!

I can do $4.95 shipping to Canadian address up to four books. Add $1.00 each book after that.

No one from the Probation List can participate

Paypal, checks, and money orders accepted

Best Return Policy Ever- If for any reason you are not happy with a book, let me know and I will refund your purchase price and you keep the book (within reason, if I feel this policy is being taken advantage of, then I will request books be shipped back for refund, buyer pays shipping costs).