• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoshishoju Comics?

4 posts in this topic

About 2 months ago i bought a bulk lot of comics off forum member hoshishoju. I need some help trying to contact him as they havent arrived yet and i havent heard from him for ages. The ebay account i bought his comics from is now closed down and i can't access it to see the listing or to contact the seller. I also tried looking up all the posts he ever made because i thought he might have posted in the comic marketplace but he hasn't.

Can anyone remember what his ebay username was? I think it was something like Aboncomics. I tried searching that name in the ebay find members page but came up with nothing.

And hoshishoju if you read this please reply or PM or something. I'm starting to get a little anxious as they deal cost me around £100 which is alot of money to me crazy.gif

If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

would you mind telling us what you bought on this deal?

CAL

Bulk lot of 200 comics. Cost me around $100 (stated in original post £ instead of $ by mistake) Just a big bunch of moderns. $24.99 for the comics but the shipping hurt a little. crazy.gif