• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New Mutants #87

3 posts in this topic

I'm unable to see the flaws like SteppinRazor said. Based on the number of flaws you listed though it may be a copy best left raw. I'm not a professional so I can't say with any authority whether pressing would improve the appearance and grade enough to recoup the investment you'd be making by having the book pressed and graded. Perhaps someone a little more seasoned in grading and pressing will chime in and give a better answer. From the pictures though it has great color. I just got my NM 87 back from CGC and got a 9.6. Mine also has a red cover as opposed to the orange you see on some covers. Both colors are first editions. From what I gather the orange looking books have just been exposed to more light and have faded from the rich red color represented on your book. Gold is the color of the second printing.