• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Bernie Wrightson Interview Found

4 posts in this topic

Vincent Zurzolo’s interview with Bernie Wrightson was one of the best received, however it was lost for over five years. With the help of a comic collector, it resurfaced and Zurzolo is ready for more. Wrightson, the Master of the Macabre, recently passed after a battle with brain cancer. He was best known for his creation of Swamp Thing, his adaptation of Frankenstein, and his trademark intricate pen and brushwork. This defining interview in which Wrightson shared previously unknown details about his career is something every fan should listen to. “I was so deeply saddened to have lost this interview. When Bernie passed away my desire and need to find and share this interview grew exponentially. I am so grateful to the comic collector who sent us his copy and now we can share it with the world,” Zurzolo said.

Read More Here ...

comiczoneradio.com