• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7
3 3

121 posts in this topic

I got a 'don't tell the other players but i think you're going to be very happy with this round Kav'

:whee:

6 minutes ago, Zalgardos said:

are we allowed to ask questions,e.g.  when we can't spot whether something is on the case or on the book ? 

No discussion of the books at all is allowed prior to the reveal.

24 minutes ago, mr_highgrade said:

I have a bad feeling about this round. :frown:

no it'll be ok

12 hours ago, Zalgardos said:

are we allowed to ask questions,e.g.  when we can't spot whether something is on the case or on the book ? 

I always assumed that something like what you are talking about would have been disclosed at the beginning?

Correct Mr ThirdGreenHam?

1 hour ago, HeyMoe said:

I always assumed that something like what you are talking about would have been disclosed at the beginning?

Correct Mr ThirdGreenHam?

From my first post in round 1: 

4.) The page quality and any noticeable defects you can not see on the book from the scan will be given for each round. Do not PM with questions. Assume that all of the books have been pressed. The scans that you are viewing will be of the book already in its CGC case.