• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed--Thank You

7 posts in this topic

Hello all, I have four books for sale tonight.  As some of you know I moved so now I need to buy a TV and some furniture for my new apartment in Sacramento.  So im letting go of a gorgeous book that i love and seven other semi keys or keys.  Take a look and thank you.

So on that note :rulez: are listed below:

1) I will not sell to HOSers, Probation listees, or Boardies I have had bad transactions before.

2) PMs and Offers are more than welcome, but the first:takeit: gets the book in time order.  When negotiating via a PM, the final agreement becomes solid when the buyer post an :takeit: via PM

3) Shipping is $11.99 in the US and $14.99 unlimited to Canada

4) Returns accepted if notified withing 3 days of arrival of comics to your house.

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Suspense #9--CGC 7.0 (1945)--- This is a gorgeous classic  L.B Cole cover.  Very tough to find and not easy in higher grades.  An 8.5 sold July this year for $2200 and a 6.0 sold in June of this year for $700.  For this gorgeous copy im asking $1300 $1250

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY