• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 25% OFF REMAINING LOTS Marvel runs and complete series THREAD CLOSES MONDAY NIGHT

14 posts in this topic

I am selling a few runs, mostly Marvel with a Walking Dead or two thrown in here or there. s/h is $5 in the US medial mail for up to 40 books, 40-100 books will be $15 and international buyers welcomed but I prefer that you PM first for a s/h quote; I can run a tab until the thread ends or ship immediately, whatever you want. Returns accepted, buyer pays return shipping so ask questions before committing please. First :takeit:in the thread OR via PM wins the lot. I greatly prefer a check or money order for payment (it isn't the fees).  These comics will be VF+ or better although rogue comics do go south occasionally in large runs. I just ran a thread in G/S/B and that went well so hopefully this goes as well as that did. I try and do a quick check on more important comics and will get a photo to highlight the flaws that I notice.

That seems to cover the important stuff and the rules, so without further eloquence...

Cloak & Dagger complete lot 1-4 1983 miniseries, 1-11 1985 series, & 1-19 1988 series all complete  34 comics   $60 SOLD  

Spoiler

DHD4VXZVYAAHvB4.jpgDHD4VXVVwAAP_16.jpg

DHEqNxwXcAAxYYe.jpgDHEqNxyXcAECcoZ.jpgDHEqKoYWAAkWtUL.jpg

DHEqNxyXcAIU9LP.jpgDHEqNxwXgAA3sPe.jpgDHEqKoVXsAAWfVd.jpgDHEqKoSXsAEF-B4.jpgDHEqIVBXcAAWS07.jpgDHEqIVCXYAAaWr8.jpgDHEqIU8WAAEEBos.jpg

DHEuhn4WsAEV1mX.jpgDHEuhn2W0AIJTYx.jpg

I can add the Strange Tales miniseries that featured Cloak & Dagger with Dr. Strange as well if someone wishes. Total Cloak and Dagger immersion package!

Avengers 262-298     37 comics    $15 SOLD  

Spoiler

DFgouk9VYAEG6WZ.jpgDFgouk-UAAAVvjW.jpgDFamndFXoAA-gXd.jpgDFamndJXkAAU7_f.jpgDFdEQk8U0AIrHY7.jpgDFdEQk8U0AAvQen.jpg

On 8/12/2017 at 10:23 AM, Bird said:

Avengers 318-344   27 comics   $15 SOLD 

Avengers 371-402 + The Crossing #1    33 comics    $15 SOLD

Spoiler

DFgoulDUAAAyqeS.jpgDFgm0LxXYAAliNM.jpgDFgm0LtXcAQt-XK.jpgDFgm0LtXUAAzg2c.jpg

DFasfETXcAIyLLX.jpgDFascTdXcAAPbIi.jpgDFascTgXoAEKeYf.jpgDFascTgXgAAdc7p.jpgDFgs2LpXkAAt9qE.jpgDFgs2NYXkAAPuOu.jpgDFascTdXgAE-8sx.jpg

Dazzler 1-42 complete series   all those great Sienkiewicz covers!    $70

DHEqIU8XYAA5WLz.jpgDHIE6U1XkAATFtO.jpgDHIE6UKXsAAq7q-.jpgDHIE8M1XsAADOu2.jpg

DHRby_gUMAEFRjo.jpgDHJRG4EWAAAgnTa.jpg

DHEqRQwXUAQyNlm.jpgDHOryx3XsAAQqxn.jpg

DHOr2euXcAApvEq.jpgDHIE8MuXUAAye_1.jpgDHIE6UJWAAACGSF.jpgDHIsYXiXYAEbwWI.jpgDHIlRrnWAAEQJb7.jpg

DHIsYXfWsAQdqAT.jpgDHJRPB4XsAAYu_J.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy complete series 1-62, Annual 1-4    66 comics    $75

DH1Z6nTXkAELXAa.jpgDH1Z6nDXgAQ2yBh.jpgDH1Z6nEW0AAQcqq.jpgDH1Zy1TXYAAHgcc.jpgDH1Z6nEXkAAxYXT.jpgDH1Zy1QXgAAQAv2.jpgDH1Zy1UXgAA5Vyg.jpgDH1Zy1PXsAAcslE.jpg

The Walking Dead 157-70 a motley crew of A/B covers   14 comics   $40 NM/NM+    If you want something specific in a cover or variant that can probably be satisfied but no promises unless you ask specifically

Spider-Man The Arachnis Project 1-6 complete   6 comics   $5

DHizWoaXsAACUmS.jpgDHizWsUXoAA-RD0.jpg

Dragonslayer 1, 2   2 comics   $2

DHizWnUXcAQZA6y.jpg

Deadpool complete 1st and 2nd miniseries    8 comics   $35

DHizKfIXcAAmc2y.jpgDHi1tEEW0AAHZ7-.jpg

Spider-Man Hobgoblin Lives 1, 2 $2

DHhP7g-UIAAv66J.jpg

Raiders of the Lost Ark 1-3 complete  3 comics   $5

DHizJwXXoAIsQSz.jpg

The Vision 1-4  $4

DHizWsUXsAA5RkZ.jpg

The Saga of Crystar Crystal Warrior 1-11 complete series    11 comics with light curve/bend   $8

DHqrhjYUMAAX0Z-.jpgDHrad7rXoAAe4BA.jpgDHlpG54WsAMoo7N.jpg

That is it for now. More to come later though!

Edited by Bird

Spoiler

Captain America 339-347    9 comics   $15

DH8wd3tW0AIf8l_.jpgDH8wkPTWsAE8iwQ.jpg

Captain America 357-362 The Bloodstone Hunt       6 comics   $40

DH8wY0SXkAAz43W.jpgDH8wY0WXgAIqu9M.jpgDH8wY0UXcAUC2zX.jpg

Captain America 363-377   15 comics   $24

DH8wd3nW0AA-mPo.jpgDH8wd3qWAAAPgWh.jpgDH88ZWNXoAQcVdS.jpgDH88ZWOXgAQT7zR.jpg

Captain America 445-454    10 comics   $20

DH8wd3vXoAApsoi.jpgDH8wY0TXUAAI3l4.jpg

no longer available

Edited by Bird

I am selling at a small show here in NJ this weekend so I will suspend the thread by marking it as sold and then after the show I will re-open with any sold lots removed. (Old Bridge show, check the events subforumif you are interested in going to the show.)

okay, I took down some lots due to possibly selling some of the issues today at the convention. I will also re-open the thread and buyers may take 25% off the remaining lots. I will close the thread tomorrow night and invoice buyers then. Thanks everyone. I expect to sell a title or two in solitary threads in the Mixed section (e.g. Captain America, Bronze to Modern; X-Men, Bronze to Modern) so please keep a look out this week for the first of those while I put together some more complete series and longer runs.

19 hours ago, Leo-man said:

Per PM ... I'll take the Deadpool lot. Thanks.

Thanks Leo-man! SOLD!

I will close the thread for good and send out books in the next day or so unless other arrangements have been made. PM any interest in remaining books. (I really thought that they Dazzler lot would sell quickly.) I am working on a sales thread or two now and hope to see y'all in that thread soon! Either way, take care and y'all be well.