• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Lousy Overgrader !

18 posts in this topic

Whenever I see a VF or a VF+ on e-bay, I usually put the word "apparent" in front of it or Qualified. That helps me to understand what's going on. wink.gif

Wow, that NM- Werewolf - talk about a seller who just doesn't have a clue. mad.gif

To make things easier......here's his Hulk # 175 in VF/VF+ condition.

He didn't even bother to unfold the bottom frigging corner

Is that a fold or a crease? Apparently there's a difference, you know... grin.gif

I think this guy is relying on his Stckwzd Grading Guide a little to much.

ALL the books from the "FrankCock" collection have corner folds that are tenaciously resistant to unfolding

which brings to mind the question: "Should you unfold your FrankCock or just leave it alone?"..... crazy.gif

which brings to mind the question: "Should you unfold your FrankCock or just leave it alone?".....

A sufficiently good looking reader will make the FrankCock unfold on its own

By the way, a very little known fact:

Lousy Graders are also known in certain circles as "Charlie Lau" (after the former catcher from the 1950s/1960s, whose ony claim to fame was managing to remain a major leaguer while being completely devoid of any baseball skills whatsoever). Coincidentally, "Charlie Lau" is LATIN for "Lousy grader"!!!