• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLASSIC GGA COVERS (EC, DC, ATLAS)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority boxed shipping is $9.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 2 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here.  :foryou:   and on eBay under KAIZERDAWG

ASKING PRICE: $450.00 :hi:

STAR SPANGLED WAR STORIES #84 (1959 DC) VG MINUS

Supple OffWhite pages. 
Key 1st appearance issue of Mademoiselle Marie.
Seller's Notes:  Glossy and semi-tight dull staples attached to both covers and throughout all the pages.  Top right front cover corner tip missing.  Some edge wear and tear but nothing major.  Paper loss and wear on both spine tips. Nice back cover with very small old water edge stains.  Spine has a 1.5 inch split in-between the 2 staples. Solid book regardless.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever.

star.jpg

s-l500-2.jpg

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

Edited by Roger66
added new comics

Asking Price on this classic GGA EC is $300.00 :devil:

Gunfighter #14 (EC, 1950)  Johnny Craig bondage cover. Last issue of the series before the title changed to Haunt of Fear. Craig, Wally Wood, and Graham Ingels art

Grade: GD/VG due to bug chew on the bottom of the spine.  Solid, glossy, tight and presents very nicely despite the defect.

100% complete with no restoration.

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

Asking Price: $550.00 :foryou:

VENUS #5 (1949 ATLAS)

Grade: Fine Minus 

Writing on the front cover (a name) along with minor color breaking edge wear.  Nicer back cover buoys the grade call IMO.  Supple white pages on a tight, solid and glossy book.

What makes this offered example nicer than most is that the white background is white, which is what you want on this issue. 

100% complete with no restoration. 

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

Edited by Roger66
ADDED A NEW PHOTO and edited details of listing