• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

22 posts in this topic

We will see where all we end up with this thread. I am ricksneatstuff and I sell stuff on here sometimes and buy stuff pretty much about the same. I am on eBay too. Most people like me. :hi:

I have a lot of new golden age goodies to potentially unleash over the next week or two. :headbang:

Shipping is $15 US/ $30 Canada for slabs and $7US/ $15 Canada for raw, no matter how many you take.

International is at cost and only to people I know or who know people I know.

I ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays generally. Sometimes you gotta wait a few days. This is a hobby, not a business, for me. 

Returns on raw books are fine within a week of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. No returns on graded books.

I am open to trade offers, especially for Baker, Feldstein and LB Cole awesomeness... and Spider-Man sometimes :whistle:

I appreciate all of the PMs asking for advance previews and sneak peaks, however, to be fair to everyone I prefer to list my thread-sales books on the Boards 1st and thus give everyone an equal and fair opportunity to purchase.

Please also understand that I run and operate a full time business during the day (not at all related to comics btw) and thus the Boards is only my hobby albeit a very time consuming one.  Therefore I cannot always timely respond to PMs especially when I get an avalanche of them.

I appreciate your patience, patronage and friendship on all things comics.
Edited by Ricksneatstuff

4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I decided my hands, and in particular my thumb, are particularly attractive and deserve more attention. (thumbsu

The French seem to have liked it. They built a monument to yours.

IMG_0350.JPG.bd4688eb582b6d92376b815209f0a9ce.JPG

9 minutes ago, comicquant said:
2 hours ago, Hudson said:

Will we be getting more pictures of your feet (as in a previous thread)?

If I posted a pic of my feet I'd probably be an automatic inductee into the HOS...

Only if you were polishing your prop.

4 minutes ago, N e r V said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Only if you were polishing your prop.

IMG_0353.JPG.1dc8cb8104cf363cb8f0653e06f797ce.JPG

I'm not the perv posting all these double entendre covers...., (tsk)

Not sure I jump for redheads either..., hm