• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM House of Secrets #92 GRADES IN!!
2 2

32 posts in this topic

On 07/03/2018 at 10:47 PM, 1Cool said:

lol - ballsy move posting up a please grade my book that you sent to the other company.

Would have been cgc if they offered verified...

Edited by Djstouty

7 hours ago, Djstouty said:

Would have been cgc if they offered verified...

I personally don't care which grading service you use but posting up a book to be graded that you sent in to the competitors is uncustomary at best and a good way to get your post pulled at worse.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

I personally don't care which grading service you use but posting up a book to be graded that you sent in to the competitors is uncustomary at best and a good way to get your post pulled at worse.

Not trying to p**s people off etc, just showing the grade it got, have always used cgc previously, unless they could have witnessed the sigs back in 1979 then I’d have used them, others I’ve asked for peoples opinions on are going to cgc also which I’ll update the posts once they return ?

On 9/19/2017 at 3:48 PM, Artboy99 said:

If you send it to CGC  they will denote the signature like my copy:

RADAC54F2016419_104855.jpg

Not always, My XMEN 94 signed by Claremont and mccloud on first page came back Blue Label 8.5 with no mention on label, but mentioned in the graders notes.

I have nothing against the "other" company except that they make a mistake on the label after you have waited 6 months and you have to send it back. Or that they misplace your books and no one seems to know where they are at? Or that they take 3X as long on their estimated TATs so you call them and they have your books in the wrong tier. Or that they change plastic companies and hold your books forever to find a new one. Other than that they are ok. This is why Ride the Tiger is here.