• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SPEED COMICS #19 CGC 4.0 Very Scarce!

4 posts in this topic

One book only. SPEED COMICS #19 CGC 4.0 Universal. CR/OW pages. 

:takeit: time stamped in PMs on thread rules. Time payments (10% + balance in 90 days) are fine, as are delayed payments of up to two weeks. L.A. area pickup is always available. 10 day returns for any reason, even slabbed books, as long as returned in condition purchased. 3% discount if paid via check or money order.

Just back from CGC. This book has been pressed.  Joe Simon credited cover, though it looks like S&K to me. Moonlighting under the name Jon Henri. The line next to the signature is not a crack in the case, it's a piece of plastic attached to edge of the inner well (QC fail).  This is one of the scarcest issues of the run.  Another CGC 4.0 ( John Berk copy) sold for $3000 a couple of months ago ( $750 a point). A CGC 3.0 sold for $1254 a couple of years ago ($418 a point).  

I'm selling this copy for the board price of $2250  ($563 a point) and shipping is free in the U.S., at cost elsewhere.

I apologize for the scanner streaks, I  looks like time for a new one.

speed19.thumb.jpg.e883e7d23cc71ab6f9f5c099f8d0eb84.jpg

speed19bc.thumb.jpg.984210c129f81a0dbbde0c3bd7d3830b.jpg

4 hours ago, rjpb said:

One book only. SPEED COMICS #19 CGC 4.0 Universal. CR/OW pages. 

:takeit: time stamped in PMs on thread rules. Time payments (10% + balance in 90 days) are fine, as are delayed payments of up to two weeks. L.A. area pickup is always available. 10 day returns for any reason, even slabbed books, as long as returned in condition purchased. 3% discount if paid via check or money order.

Just back from CGC. This book has been pressed.  Joe Simon credited cover, though it looks like S&K to me. Moonlighting under the name Jon Henri. The line next to the signature is not a crack in the case, it's a piece of plastic attached to edge of the inner well (QC fail).  This is one of the scarcest issues of the run.  Another CGC 4.0 ( John Berk copy) sold for $3000 a couple of months ago ( $750 a point). A CGC 3.0 sold for $1254 a couple of years ago ($418 a point).  

I'm selling this copy for the board price of $2250  ($563 a point) and shipping is free in the U.S., at cost elsewhere.

I apologize for the scanner streaks, I  looks like time for a new one.

speed19.thumb.jpg.e883e7d23cc71ab6f9f5c099f8d0eb84.jpg

speed19bc.thumb.jpg.984210c129f81a0dbbde0c3bd7d3830b.jpg

take it per PM