• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LIVING WITH ZOMBIES: The Complete Collection omnibus

1 post in this topic

LIVING WITH ZOMBIES: The Complete Collection on Amazon!

Hi everyone!

I normally post eBay auctions here in this forum, so I hope I am right in understanding I can also post about other sites where I am selling comic books, or graphic novels/trade paperbacks. If I am wrong about this, please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

I have a couple of long-time customers who became friends who put out a seven issues of a comic book series title "Living With Zombies" back during the years 2004 - 2006. It was distributed through Diamond, had a few write-ups in the now defunct "Wizard" magazine, and garnered a cult following, if not mass market sales. Well, these creators, Matthew Billman and Christopher Herndon, actually finished fourteen issues by the time they were finished, wrapping up the storyline. Sadly, due to lack of finances for publishing, the guys never got to publish the final seven issues. Now that has been remedied.

I spent the last few months scanning, editing,  doing art corrections, and art restoration, and more to help them get a collection put together so that the entire story would be published for comics fans to read. The collection is a 400-page omnibus which not only collects all 14 issues, but includes ununsed covers, fan art, and other pages related to the series. I discussed with them going through a print-on-demand model, at least until we see if any comics publishers are interested in picking up the book. So, we have chosen to use Createspace and the book is now available through that site, and its parent company, Amazon.com.

The retail is set at $26.99, which is less than $2 an issue. If you love irreverent horror-comedy, and edgy humor with political satire, this is the book for you. If you buy it through Amazon and enjoy it, please leave a nice review. Thanks!

lwz-complete-collection-cover-web.jpg