• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you think i get the book's
1 1

I saw this on the bay today for 10.39 had to take the chance do you think i get the book's  

41 members have voted

1. 1. I saw this on the bay today for 10.39 had to take the chance do you think i get the book's

30 posts in this topic

You just might luck out. I just recently got two French 1930's Felix books from a venezuela seller for $10 each and free postage! 10 feed backs even.  A couple weeks later they arrived safe and sound. I figured with PayPal protection and only $20 total for both it was worth the risk. Glad I took the chance.

Hmmm. Tough call. I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance you’ll get them. He doesn’t have anything else listed and apparently has only ever listed 1 other item, a cheap Disneyland tiki mug. Unless it’s a scam to get your PayPal info, the listings don’t scream pay-and-never-ship scam.

38 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

No.

Free shipping from China for a $10.39 book?  The only profit potential for the seller on this deal is by stiffing you or stealing your identity.

I don't know how shipping from china works, but it must be subsidized somehow because I often buy stuff for $0.99 shipped from Hong Kong with free shipping. Always wonder if they actually make money from those sales.

The Felix books I got from Venezuela came FedEx ground at no cost to me. $20. for two 1930's Felix books was a steal. Hardly seems worth their while to steal $10 or 20 bucks. Also hardly seems worth it to even list them after Ebay's cut and shipping. I took the risk and am a happy cat! Good luck!

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Hmmm. Tough call. I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance you’ll get them. He doesn’t have anything else listed and apparently has only ever listed 1 other item, a cheap Disneyland tiki mug. Unless it’s a scam to get your PayPal info, the listings don’t scream pay-and-never-ship scam.

would be hard to get my pay-pal info since I am sure pay-pal has great protection. I don't think pay-pal will pay them till 10 days after I get item (shrug)

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

I cant see he ever sold anything or listed anything

6 hours ago, woowoo said:

would be hard to get my pay-pal info since I am sure pay-pal has great protection. I don't think pay-pal will pay them till 10 days after I get item (shrug)

He now has your name, address, ebay and PayPal ID. I would imagine those skilled in identity theft might be able to do something with that or build upon it.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

On 9/4/2017 at 11:58 AM, woowoo said:

I bought from e-bay you think I get the book's. 10.39 had to take the chance what you guys think yes or no that I get the book's. From China 38 days to get to me (shrug) Oh 0 feedback :wishluck:

s-l500.jpg

Wow! Not an easy find, good luck.

28 minutes ago, Hap Hazard said:

looks like he's selling the same lot again same picture.

Atomic Bomb cost me $60 back in the 70s. 

Under a different name with zero feedback.  Same picture.  This is a total ripoff. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-pocket-comics-including-rare-Donald-Duck-Atomic-Bomb-v-g-condition/292241866412?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41375%26meid%3D2f3ef409551840e081298a59fc11a822%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D332368345901&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

13 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

I put a stop to the new sale but I don't think I get the books after he relisted them:makepoint: