• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Fantasyfootballbono!!!

16 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a shout-out to the new STLComics Grading Contest Champion fantasyfootballbono!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!! 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

After 26 rounds, 4 months and over 50 contestants, the tight race came down to the last contest it was so close. In the end Scott won the contest by 1 point passing runner-up Chris Forsberg(cgcomics). Brockley finished in 6th place BTW. stooges.gif

Here is where everyone placed in the contest:

STL Grading Contest Score-Card

Thanks to everyone who participated!! thumbsup2.gif

The new grading contest starts Friday. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Congrats FFB! What prize do you get?

A $50 gift certificate to the STLComics store. thumbsup2.gif

If he buys a CGC slab, make sure you guys shake it up real nice - he's a freak for SCS books so any new acquisitions should match the rest of his collection. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Congrats FFB! What prize do you get?

A $50 gift certificate to the STLComics store. thumbsup2.gif

If he buys a CGC slab, make sure you guys shake it up real nice - he's a freak for SCS books so any new acquisitions should match the rest of his collection. thumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gif

FFB used to get mad at me for undergrading CGC comics during the first grading contest - he watched my every move. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How's that tin foil hat treating you, Cal? Can the gub'mint still read your thoughts?

How's that tin foil hat treating you, Cal? Can the gub'mint still read your thoughts?

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! The gub'mint and da cops! And da UFO's too! Bermuda triangle! Trilateral Commission! Enron!

Congrat FFB

at least you take grading seriously

but that is one thinbg I do lie about the CGC Forum Boards - MOST, not all but MOST of us here DO take grading seriously and thus we as a general group can hold our own!

CAL hi.gif