• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic con art NJ Sept 9 Bus info please?

6 posts in this topic

Hi , does anyone know if i can take a bus from the port authority in midtown manhattan  that will take me to the New Jersey comic art con show this up coming September 9th In New Jersey?

In the past i was able to take a bus to the old location.

Any help would be appreciated!

thank you

1 hour ago, MarvelComicsArt said:

Hi , does anyone know if i can take a bus from the port authority in midtown manhattan  that will take me to the New Jersey comic art con show this up coming September 9th In New Jersey?

In the past i was able to take a bus to the old location.

Any help would be appreciated!

thank you

I do not have any personal knowledge about this, but here is what Google Maps says:

https://goo.gl/maps/DRvT2BXQaZK2

Sounds like you can take the 163 for 28 stops (to Boulevard at Franklin Ave) and then walk the remaining 0.8 miles (15 mins) to the hotel.

There are a few alternate routes that result in multiple buses and even a train but this seems simplest.

Again, I'm not going on personal information here, if it is wrong, that is on Google!

image.png.09686e2b42471e51e524e822e7b00943.png

FYI, the hotel advised me to take Bus 163 to Blvd and Williams from NY Port Authority. Then, it's about a 10 minute walk.

This is what I did last time. It's about 5 or so blocks through a suburban neighborhood. Should be fine if the weather is good, and the forecast says it will be.

Pics from the show. Great art everywhere with great prices. Many pieces I've seen at previous shows. I didn't get a pic of the small room but Geoff Isherwood brought a ton of art for sale. Great meeting fellow collectors! It's comical how almost every collector has dealers they refuse to deal with for some reason or another.