• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oops, I Bought Too Much This Past Week On the Boards: Closed

3 posts in this topic

Thanks to a handful of too-good-to-pass-up deals here on the boards (I'm looking at you Ricksneatstuff, Point Five and JimJum12). I figured I'd try to recoup and clear some space on my work table in the office. It's an odd assortment of stuff that I'm trying to mark low. Hopefully, someone can find some use for these. General rules apply: 1st :takeit:gets it. You can PM me with offers if you'd like. All prices include shipping. If it is a lot then it will be in a well-padded flat rate box. This is for U.S. only. We can work out individual shipping for international and Canada. Our rather nascent kudos thread:

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Lot of 17 Marvel Tales and Marvel Collectors' Item Classics    (VG range)   $45 shipped

This is a lot of 10 Marvel Tales and 7 Marvel Collectors' Item . Mostly in the VG range with a few better. One or two have separated covers and are in GD range. This is purely a reading lot for someone who wants to read the classics without reading the actual books. Lot includes Marvel Tales #3-11, 14 and Collectors' Item Classics #2, 5-11

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5077.JPG

IMG_5078.JPG

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles