• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED "It was the THREAD OF SEPTEMBER............"
1 1

298 posts in this topic

STARTLING TERROR TALES 10(2nd)..................................5.0......................................OW................................$ 170 :news: SOLD ComCav

.....LB Cole :cloud9:

yqyKWzr.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 2...................................5.0...................................OW.........................................$ 155 :news: SOLD ComCav

...... Tiny 3/8" spine split, o/w nicer...

qA00lbL.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 2...................................5.0...................................OW.........................................$ 155 ...... Tiny 3/8" spine split, o/w nicer...

qA00lbL.jpg

take it

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 31..................................5.0+.....................................C/OW.....................................$ 120 :news: SOLD ComCav

......Matt Baker c/a...... the story is rather good... girl art that is....

LsjF0sP.jpg

6hjV8zh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

7 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 31..................................5.0+.....................................C/OW.....................................$ 120 ......Matt Baker c/a...... the story is rather good... girl art that is....

LsjF0sP.jpg

6hjV8zh.jpg

take it

NICKLE COMICS 6.........................................2.0.................................OW...........................................$ 175 ...... My Grandpa used to tell me he remembered when comics were a nickle..... I was like "Sure, you mean half price used ones?"..... but some of them were..... this is 1941 and they're the thickness of a current book... rather than the typical fatties.....

2IZrT2Z.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FIGHTIN MARINES 6..................................5.0.......................................OW.....................................$ 130 :news: TRADED Nick's Comics

...My favorite cover of the run... more Baker inside and out...

mWT9Zx9.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

COWBOY ACTION 8 ................................5.0................................................OW.......................................$ 45 .....A little pricey but I loves me some train covers...

JuyUNqc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JOURNEY INTO FEAR 12 ...........................................3.0+............................................C/OW................................ $ 70 :news: SOLD ComCav

....Spine split 1 inch.... not bad o/w..

HAjcx7l.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JOURNEY INTO FEAR 12 ...........................................3.0+............................................C/OW................................ $ 70 ....Spine split 1 inch.... not bad o/w..

HAjcx7l.jpg

take it

JOURNEY INTO FEAR 7............................4.5++.........................................OW...................................$ 165 :news: TRADED Nick's Comics

...... My sister's used to sneak fellows into their rooms at night.... some were a lot like this fellow...

5i6GrEC.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JOURNEY INTO FEAR 5...................................4.5..........................................OW..........................................$ 105 :news: SOLD ComCav

.....What a wild cover....

L6gFs8J.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

JOURNEY INTO FEAR 5...................................4.5..........................................OW..........................................$ 105 .....What a wild cover....

L6gFs8J.jpg

take it

CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTUES 6....................................5.0.........................................OW................................$ 475 :news: TRADED

.....Classic cover.... book length bend that might press out.... glossy and solid.....

36vhaQn.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

That's it for now.... got to catch some Z's for work tonight...... I'll try to post a couple of pages of relists tonight or tomorrow..... hopefully with prices that will provide some...... Temptations...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Just now, jimjum12 said:

That's it for now.... got to catch some Z's for work tonight...... I'll try to post a couple of pages of relists tonight or tomorrow..... hopefully with prices that will provide some...... Temptations...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

What temptations? lol YOU are our temptation! Looks like Comcav has the worst case here. Great books you offered up here. :x