• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What A Nice Day !

19 posts in this topic

After 23 out of 25 rainy cold miserable days here in NE, got a call from my LCS that he just picked up 28 long boxes.

After skimming through 18 boxes and pulling a few Moderns here and there what a nice feeling to finally pull out some goodies.

Got to go back and check some more 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

asm73.jpg

asm100.jpg

asm102.jpg

asm121.jpg

asm122.jpg

if14.jpg

The last ASM 100 I bought from him about 1 year ago, he graded it as a NM-, I cant remember what I paid for it but I think it was in the $150/170 range came back from CGC as a 9.6 White pages yay.gif

The last ASM 100 I bought from him about 1 year ago, he graded it as a NM-, I cant remember what I paid for it but I think it was in the $150/170 range came back from CGC as a 9.6 White pages yay.gif

yay.gifyay.gif Way to go Niko! sumo.gif

sure if Diana was the mvp this year

not sure...I don't follow that league much

so you only follow the wnba? grin.gif

neither, really...

I watch college basketball, though. thumbsup2.gif Didn't she play at UConn ???

101 has been real tough for me to find, this is the 3rd 102 I have picked up. I already sold my 9.6 copy of 100, this one wont grade that high so I will hold on to it. I will keep my eyes open for you flowerred.gif