• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-hero Marvel raws and slabs for sale!

1 post in this topic

I've spent myself into a hole again, but for very worthy causes. To replenish my comic budget I will need to move a few books. I'll start this thread today, then slowly add to it over the next week or so. If you buy, please know that I will not be able to ship anything until early next week, as there is a lot going on that would prevent me from packing books up and getting to the PO until Monday at the earliest.

Nobody on any naughty lists, nor people who have backed out of deals with me previously are welcome to buy here.

Offers via PM are welcome, particularly on package deals. :takeit: (or any variation like "take it") in the thread trumps ongoing negotiations via PM. :takeit: is also fine to post in PMs, and I will do my best to get the thread updated with such sales ASAP if they occur. Timestamps rule in these cases, so if a book has sold via PM and then is taken in the thread, the PM buyer is still the owner. A deal is a deal, but only if it is completed in PM (unaccepted offers are not completed deals). Don't assume you are the new owner until I declare you as such.

Returns always welcome on raw books if you are not satisfied. Return shipping is on the buyer unless I missed something in my description of the book, in which case return shipping is on me. Returns on slabs begrudgingly accepted only if you have a very good reason, as the book is a known quantity, and return shipping will be on you.

Paypal, checks, and MOs are accepted from US buyers. International buyers must use Paypal in US dollars.

Shipping of slabs will be a flat $10 in the US, raws will be shipped at cost and in a box unless you request a flat rate envelope. International shipping must be trackable and will be at cost. I will not fudge amounts on customs forms, nor declare these as gifts. Shipping is happily combined to make it as inexpensive as possible.

Ok, here is one book to kick the thread off. I'll add others as I can get to them...

Tales to Astonish #10 CGC 3.5 OW -- asking $169 + shipping

Book was purchased slabbed, so I do not know its pressing history. Solid copy for the grade.

TTA10CGC.jpg

TTA10CGCbc.jpg

Edited by mysterio