• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about Wizard World Philly????

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am thinking of going to Wizard World Philly. I have NEVER been to a comic convention before! Here is my question: Can you buy tickets at the door or do you have to buy them in advance? If anyone knows-please let me know-thanks!

Hello,

I am thinking of going to Wizard World Philly. I have NEVER been to a comic convention before! Here is my question: Can you buy tickets at the door or do you have to buy them in advance? If anyone knows-please let me know-thanks!

Both works. Doesn't take that long to buy a ticket at the door, but the registration line can be very long and that line you'll have to endure regardless of whether you bought the tickets in advance or at the door.

Screw that! Go to the General boards and find the thread where Steve offered free three day passes and follow the instructions. There may still be time to get one!! GO! GO NOW! (sorry I guess I actually have to post this first...)

That would work,had he been a member for more than a couple of minutes and posted more frequently.

Did you get your free pass,counselor? I did!

oh yeah, forgot there was an eligibility test... boo.gif

sorry to steer you wrong wormie!

My pass is on the way Shads!

okay-thanks for all the great info....too bad I couldn't get free tickets, but live and learn...I am a newbie after all....

You know what, send the email anyway worm. If there are leftovers maybe they'll send you one too, maybe 20 people didn't meet the criteria, why let them go unused if someone from here can use it?

Give it a shot, can't hurt.