• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THREAD NOW CLOSED! Almost everything 40-50% off listed prices! ChiSoxFan's "What Was I Thinking?"Sale! Lots of great books still remain! 50% off all lots! RECAP on Page 48!
4 4

1,016 posts in this topic

Probably going to call it a night here.  Not feeling particularly well, so I'm going to (try to) get some much-needed rest.  Will try to be back up tomorrow with some more goodies, including a low-grade Marvel Premiere #15 (1st Iron Fist), and a couple of copies of Ms. Marvel #1.  Thanks again for everyone who's stopped by, and especially to those making purchases! (worship)

Another more limited slate tonight -- I won't be getting to the Ms. Marvel #1's, but I WILL have the low grade Marvel Premiere #15 and a Marvel Spotlight #28 and #32 on tap ... so let's get started! :banana:

Marvel's Greatest Comics #32 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $18

Very sharp copy

t8cgKzCh.jpgWJqlJ3Qh.jpg

Marvel Premiere #15 -- 1st appearance of Iron Fist -- FR/G -- 1.0 -- $12 -- SOLD to Knightsofold

LARGE tear front cover.  Begins between the "i" and "c" in Marvel Comics Group at top of cover and goes all the way down to the "S" in the Iron Fist part of the title.  Still a very affordable placeholder copy.

Spoiler

yP1uozSh.jpg

Spoiler

R9FmVImh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

Just now, ChiSoxFan said:

Marvel Premiere #15 -- 1st appearance of Iron Fist -- FR/G -- 1.0 -- $12

LARGE tear front cover.  Begins between the "i" and "c" in Marvel Comics Group at top of cover and goes all the way down to the "S" in the Iron Fist part of the title.  Still a very affordable placeholder copy.

yP1uozSh.jpgR9FmVImh.jpg

take

Marvel Premiere reader lot #23-25 -- $5 or FREE with next purchase of $20 or more (may be one book or combined books) -- CLAIMED FOR FREE by Knightsofold

All 3 books missing the Marvel Value Stamp

Spoiler

QWisdoeh.jpg

Spoiler

jDFLoXSh.jpg

Spoiler

xRQCd5Lh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Books claimed!