• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THREAD NOW CLOSED! Almost everything 40-50% off listed prices! ChiSoxFan's "What Was I Thinking?"Sale! Lots of great books still remain! 50% off all lots! RECAP on Page 48!
4 4

1,016 posts in this topic

That's if for this thread for tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow to try and wrap this end of the dual threads up with some inexpensive copies -- a handful of $5 books, and a lot of $3 and $1 bargains that will have incentives for buying multiples.

Before those get listed, to anyone who's purchased from either this or the Copper/Modern thread, check out what's hanging around in my virtual store in Mixed found HERE ! Anyone who's made a purchase in either thread can claim anything in the store for 50% off list -- claim it in the store thread if you'd like anything. (thumbsu

Thanks again to everyone who's purchased in this thread!  More books in Copper/Modern later tonight as well! 

5 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

X-Men #92 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $10

Spoiler

nsHL7Vsh.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

77YApTBh.jpg

5 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

X-Men #93 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $8

Last reprint before new X-men stories begin

Spoiler

m7wtpmEh.jpg

Spoiler

UJ3it0Fh.jpg

6 minutes ago, eee91 said:

:takeit:Awesome. Add them to my pile, please. Thanks! 

Added!  Thank you again! ^^

Edited by ChiSoxFan