• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your completed (or prospective) TRADES !
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Can be recent or not, or proposed.  Be gentle in discussion, given both sides of a transaction might be boardies.

Traded my:

ASM 300 CGC 8.5 OW-W

Uncanny X-Men 266 CGC 9.6 WP

For: 

ASM 300 CGC 9.4 WP.

Also traded:

Sub-Mariner 1 (1968) CGC 5.5 WP 

Before Watchmen: Ozymandias #1 CGC 9.6 WP SS Len Wein, Jae Lee

$125

For:

ASM 100 CGC 9.2 WP.

Edited by exitmusicblue

Tried starting up a similar thread last year and it went nowhere other then a couple people commenting on my specific trades (1 they liked the other they disliked)

6 hours ago, Tbone911t said:

Contemplating the following trade currently :

AF 15 CGC 3.5 for Detective 36 + 37 both raw ..................

That one would be a no brainer for me. The pre Robin Tecs are scorching hot, and pretty rare. But it would also depend on grade, any resto, etc.

Edited by Larryw7

14 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

That one would be a no brainer for me. The pre Robin Tecs are scorching hot, and pretty rare. But it would also depend on grade, any resto, etc.

The owner said both were unrestored, then I found the 36 in an old thread which shows it as having a married cover. If I can get some reassurance that the 37 is not restored I will probably go ahead.

27 minutes ago, Tbone911t said:

The owner said both were unrestored, then I found the 36 in an old thread which shows it as having a married cover. If I can get some reassurance that the 37 is not restored I will probably go ahead.

Beware. You need a restoration expert to check out both.