• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More fun via Amazon

3 posts in this topic

I'm making the switch from long boxes to short, and been ordering them via Amazon from a company called Big Fly. First order went great, as did the second. Ten boxes, ten lids. Third order comes and ten boxes, no lids.  Contact Amazon and am told to return product. I explain I can't wait and guy says hold on let me talk to someone.  He comes back and says he's issuing a refund and I can keep the boxes. I try telling him that I really need the lids, as well and he tells me to order another ten boxes and I'll get the ten lids I need. 

As a consumer, I'm delighted that I got ten boxes for free, but as a shareholder I'm annoyed they wouldn't simply send out the ten lids.

Why they didn't ship out the lids makes no sense O.o

What was their reasoning?On second thought at least they didn't transfer you around and get you no where. Maybe the person you spoke with was only sales and didn't or couldn't talk directly to the ordering department. Definitely sounds like an issue though...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

9 hours ago, shadroch said:

I'm making the switch from long boxes to short, and been ordering them via Amazon from a company called Big Fly. First order went great, as did the second. Ten boxes, ten lids. Third order comes and ten boxes, no lids.  Contact Amazon and am told to return product. I explain I can't wait and guy says hold on let me talk to someone.  He comes back and says he's issuing a refund and I can keep the boxes. I try telling him that I really need the lids, as well and he tells me to order another ten boxes and I'll get the ten lids I need. 

As a consumer, I'm delighted that I got ten boxes for free, but as a shareholder I'm annoyed they wouldn't simply send out the ten lids.

The question is why you would be a shareholder in Big Fly.  Amazon is probably a better investment. j/k

:kidaround: