• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you submit a important comic for certification if it was in bad condition

16 posts in this topic

Not necessarily. Just ask comicsheet about an X Men #3 that went for something like $40 in CGC 0.5. shocked.gif

first Appearance of Ronan the Accuser: The Kree Uber Soldier

You didn't answer my question. I said what's IMPORTANT about FF #65? tongue.gifgrin.gif

I'm saying that Ronan the Acuser isn't an important character. I'm surprised it's even in the same post as Avengers 4.

At least ont he coin side there are alot of coins that are slabbed that are graded good- very good. That is because to make sure that it is an original and not a copy. Depending on rarity and price of comic I would if not for anything for safety sake. If it gets stolen you will have cert number so it can be traced. CHRIS

I think it depends on the specific book, the degree of low grade, the demand and importance (key or none key), and the rarity (maybe only a few are known to exist). If I had a low grade copy of Action # 1, you can bet your [!@#%^&^] I would submit it to CGC.