• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comics for sale i will be offering up these as freebies tomorrow with a sale and donate the amount that was offered at in a month
1 1

9 posts in this topic

first :takeit: via thread or PM wins

issues are exact shipping first shipping is $14 rest as $4 book

Payment due within 3 days of end of sale, i prefer Paypal.

All packages will be shipped with tracking and delivery confirmation.

return accepted

Please no Probation Lister's or Hall of Shamer's

this were offered at 50% going to charity

This is my holy grail since I was a kid,i will happily keep it if it doesn't sell $600 $300.I will loose $175 I paid plus what I am giving to Comic Consortium .but its only money

if someone buys this book,and once they receive it and are satisfied  I will donate 10% 25% of what I make  on the sale of this comic  to board member Comic Consortium for his family hit by hurricane Harvey

The Greatest American Hero Ashcan Comic Book #nn CGC SS 9.4
Getting a cgc book in any grade was a grail of mine of both sigs cgc'd from Greatest American hero.

Robert Culp (passed away in Mar 24, 2010) --Bill Maxwell
William Katt --Ralph Hinkley

s-l1600_zpsayux2yaf.jpg

Edited by comicsyte95
mistyped amount i lost $175 not $75

Spawn #200 cgc 9.8 ss signed by Todd McFarlane on 3/8/11 $125     $75  +shipping

if someone buys this book,and once they receive it and are satisfied  I will donate 10% 25% of what I make  on the sale of this comic  to board member Comic Consortium for his family hit by hurricane Harvey

DSC05238.JPG

DSC05237.JPG

DSC05239.JPG

Edited by comicsyte95

Amazing Spider-Man cgc 7.0 ss signed by Stan lee on 10-9-16  .  $125   $75 +shipping

DSC05235.JPG

DSC05234.JPG

DSC05236.JPG

Edited by comicsyte95

separate from above deal

I cant get pictures until tomorrow but I have a cable blood and metal 1-2

and a cable 1-69 lot most are vf some are better

I would like to get $100 shipped in conus and $20 of that will go to charity

Edited by comicsyte95

I will be offering these books up tomorrow as freebies if you buy a set amount.i don't want to name why but ill talk via pm needless to say serious harm hit my dad he is paralyzed on one side and to get him a chair lift I will sell anything I own for little.